Elizabeth + Sol | Langdon Farms Golf Course
a photo journey of a beautiful spring day.
Read More -->
Hello all of you beautiful people!
I was lucky enough to capture Elizabeth & Sol's engagement photos AND their wedding day. I am so obsessed with my finished set from their wedding day and am so excited to share. I just adore their spirit and authentic joy around each other, and already miss them so much!
I want to point out a few of my favorite details from their day ––
- They had a morning ceremony in a church, which was so relaxed and stunning!
- Because it was a morning ceremony, they served BREAKFAST to their guests. Amazing. They even personally served dessert to all their guests–cinnamon rolls–which I had never seen a bride & groom do before. So sweet and king-hearted of them!
- AMAZING florals were by Tribes N Pines out of Portland, and I have been a fan of hers for so long. Very cool to see in person. (Elizabeth's bouquet was unreal.)
- The venue was Langdon Farms Golf Course, and it was stunning to be able to walk around and shoot at!
- Last but not least, they did the SHOE game! I had never seen it in person at a wedding and everyone was rolling with laughter. Loved it!